Sunday, July 24, 2011

I L.O.V.E. Laneige


Guess what's inside ???
I asked someone to get me something from Jusco Malacca... hiak hiak ~


Laneige Water Bank Hydro Gel 
RM 120


  and this one : Sliding Pact_EX [Snow Moisture Crystal]
 RM 132


with extra soft sponge inside it (not really sure what's  this called)



*** I'm started to fall in love with LANEIGE after my korea trip !!! hahaha...it's a nice brand. and FYI, it is famous with their sleeping mask....a nice feeling after apply it...i love it ^^


This is the Water Sleeping Pack that i get from korea, 27,000 won.
It comes with this packaging. Nice one :)


YUP !! i'm falling in love with this ^^
Apply it. then go for bed~~ enjoy sleeping time mah ~

 The hydro solution eye cream, 35,000 won. 
hmm....this one a bit oily feel, not like the sleeping mask
which have the cooling feel. 
hope it's nice on my skin ya


Now.....I'm proudly say : I AM ONE OF THE LANEIGE MEMBER !!!
thanks to someone. It come with one hanger, love love it ^^

There is two sample pack of yogurt mask, i'll try them soon. 
BTW, i still think that sleeping mask is better,
coz no need to wash it and direct sleep mah.
haha...i am a LAZY girl : D

P/S : For more info on laneige can log on to http://www.laneige.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment